Overstock-king.com shopping cart payment processing is highly secured by state of the art technology from Digicert.
What is Re-certified / Open Box ?
We offer brand name equipment at unbelievable savings without compromising on quality. Why buy “New” when you can get the same equipment which has been factory Recertified for considerable savings without experiencing any difference? Manufacturers are extremely assured about their recertified products and offer the manufacturer warranties from 30 days to 1 year. Statistics state that consumers who have already purchased a factory recertified items will never buy “New” again. So why not become a smart shopper?!
Electronic products are returned for a variety of reasons, many of which are not related to an item's ability to function properly. The following are examples of products considered “recertified / open box”:
- Most major retail superstores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on their products and there are those consumers that just simply take advantage of that. These items are returned to the manufacturer, inspected and repackaged almost like new.
- Items where the box was damaged in shipment which are returned to manufacturer.
- The item was returned to the manufacturer because of a slight defect. The defective part is replaced by the manufacturer, tested and then repackaged just like new.
- The item was returned because of a minor cosmetic blemish on the casing that was corrected.
- Demonstration units are also considered factory recertified. This unit is inspected, test and repackaged.
- The box was simply opened. That's it!
- Brand new overstocked items are labeled factory recertified.
- Some accessories & manual might be missing.
What is Environmental Fee ?
The Province of Ontario has passed legislation establishing a funding system for the collection and recycling of designated electronic products. As a result, Overstock-King.com will be collecting a Provincial Environmental Fee for certain electronic devices sold into the Province of Ontario as of April 1, 2009.
These fees are used to support provincial recycling and disposal programs, environmental handling fees are collected on products made with materials such as metal, glass, and plastic that can be recycled into other products. Environmental Fee is also collected on products that may contain substances that are hazardous to the environment. Overstock-King.com charges Environmental Fee on items in provinces or territories where we are required to do so. The Environmental Fee amount reflects the applicable rate.
Please note, the Environmental Fee is taxable as per the Provincial law.You will see the handling fee amount during the checkout process.
Can overstock-king.com ship my order to my P.O Box ?
We do not offer shipping to P.O. Boxes at this time.
Can overstock-king ship Outside Canada ?
Yes. Shipments outside Canada are subject to Duty & Taxes depending upon the Country & Province where the product is being shipped to.Overstock-king is not responsible for such fees and it is the responsibility of customer to pay those Duty, Taxes and any other fees involved as per the local Government law. Overstock-king will not collect these fee.